Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#6 Personal Reflection

In this subject English 175 I learned many thinks, such as reading, writing and listening   Also, I enjoyed this class while studying. For example, I enjoyed talking in English with my friends in the class. First, I really improved in reading section after practicing in the class. In the beginning I didn’t understand the reading section and all my answers were wrong. After practicing this section I improved slowly until I reached the A grades. Next, I learned from writing the academic world which will help me in my major next year. Also, I learned the argument essays and graphs essays. Moreover, I learned in the writing how to reflect my opinion in the essays and how to get a higher grades. Lastly, the listening section helps me to improve hearing the words. Now I can get more new words easily. Also, I tried to write quickly what I got form the listening practice to hear the next answer. In short, I really improved my English language from English 175 subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment